This coming Sunday, July 18 at 9:00 AM, St. Francis is moving closer to worshipping normally than at any time since March 15, 2020. Here are the new protocols for worshipping in-person:
1. Masks are optional for the fully vaccinated! (Fully vaccinated means the two vaccines for Moderna and Pfizer, the one vaccine for Johnson & Johnson, and two calendar weeks from the last vaccination.)
2. For the safety of children under 12 years of age and unvaccinated adults, masks are required for these attendees.
3. Anyone who wishes to wear a mask is encouraged to do so.
4. No reservation is required.
5. We have removed the upper limit of 70 persons for our gathering.
6. We will continue to spread out within the worship space, maintaining safe distancing.
7. Communion will still be in one kind—the bread—and distributed via trays.
8. The collection plates will be distributed row by row by the ushers.
Based on the health markers, it is our plan to begin two services, at 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM, on Sunday, September 12, at which time we are planning to be in person for Sunday School, Coffee hour, Adult Forums, and the Choir.