There's a Place for you at St. Francis Creche!
We offer the following classes:
- 2-day 2 1/2-year-old class - TU/TH
- 3-day 3-year-old classes - M/W/F or M/TU/TH
- 5-day 3-year-old class
- 3-day young 4-year-old class - M/W/F
- 4-day 4-year-old class - TU-F
- 5-day 4 1/2 - 5-year-old class
Classes begin at 9:30 am and conclude at 1:30
St. Francis Creche is an Episcopal preschool located on six beautiful acres of woods and open spaces at St. Francis Episcopal Church in Great Falls, VA. The facility and grounds offer a wonderful environment for a preschool. We offer enriching educational experiences which facilitate physical, social, emotional, spiritual and cognitive growth. We implement a theme based curriculum using literature, art and music to foster communication, creativity and problem solving skills in developmentally appropriate ways. We promote spiritual and Christian growth through participation in regular chapel services.
Our program is built on a strong foundation for learning and character development. Our students are offered the opportunity to develop to their fullest potential by participation in prayer, play, the arts and cognitive exercises.
Our new Outdoor Classroom is open for play! This is a place where children can explore nature, walk across stumps and build with natural blocks/tree cookies. Studies suggest that direct exposure to nature is essential for a child's healthy physical and emotional development.
Recent parent testimonials include:
- "Every child is known and loved and appreciated at the Creche. Again, please know my appreciation of you and all of your teachers at St. Francis Creche. Matthew (and family) had a wonderful experience! You have a very caring and competent staff that truly makes a difference and provides a beautiful foundation for a lifelong love of school and learning! Thank you!!!"
- "So pleased! Our son has learned so much this year. The teachers are great and the classroom is wonderful and the whole staff is so friendly and you all clearly love children!"
- "We love the Creche. It is a warm, caring and safe place. I am constantly amazed by the creative crafts and songs."
- "Awesome! I am so impressed with the staff, the facilities – everything. This was our fourth preschool. It was the best, by a mile."